Thursday, January 16, 2014

Doodles, Art and Journal Pages





seem to be consuming most of my time as a way to keep myself composed and relaxed during this time in my life.
I enjoy creating and experimenting with different aspects of painting, drawing and designing .  I find that when you concentrate on creativity the other stresses in your life doesn't take a front seat and you can escape to another place for a while.  How wonderful!.  Here's a couple of drawings I have been working on for the past month or so.  ENJOY!!
By the way; the drawing behind my blog title was done during my relaxation time also.

8 comments:

  1. these are lovely. Four days ago I started working through a Zentangle book...one a day for six weeks. Doodling this intense really gives the hands a work out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment Karen. The hands do get a strenous workout, especially with all the other things we need them for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pentangles. I see lots of ithem in black/ white colors, not as much in color. I often do small ones in my journal and flind them totally engaging. I lose all sense of time and space in that zone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Dee. I am a woman of color. I do have and will do all black and whites sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you thought about printing these on fabric?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karen, I have so many ideas and projects I am working on and want to work on that I am so overwelmed. Have thought of that, but when is another question. LOL

      Delete
  6. Carol I was thinking on the same lines as Karoda are you going to try and do some of these gorgeous designs on fabric, perhaps a quilt. I want to make some art quilts, just trying to gather some supplies and give myself the push! have a blessed weekend.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, Amanda I have thought about it, but at the moment I seem to be enthused with paper. Ideas I do have; as a matter of fact I have too many ideas.

    ReplyDelete