Friday, December 27, 2013

DETERMINATION

Just as this one rose has managed to grow from a tree that had been mistakendly hewn down, so goes my determination.
The new year is fast approaching and I was determined to post at least one more time this year.  I know I have not been here in a while.  (and who cares?) 
The longer you stay away from something the harder it seems to get back to it.  I use the computer almost everyday, but the demands on my time has prohibited me from even commenting on other blogs most of the time. 
When I saw this one rose from the tree that "WAS", I knew it was a message to me.  I am determined to continue with this blog; however I think there will be some changes to the content.
I am still trying to pursue my drawing and a little quilting here and there, but nothing like I am "DETERMINED" to do. 
Here's wishing you all a Happy and Prosperous New Year.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Carol. Glad to see you back. Just bite off a little at a time, works in progress, whatever you can manage. I like to visit! May the New Year be productive and creative for you!
    best, nadia

    ReplyDelete