Monday, May 6, 2013

Back at Curve Piecing and

loving it more and more. I am finding very easy ways to piece curves in fabrics without all the frustration that some find in doing so.  I have decided that I can pin the center of the curve and hand walk to the beginning of the strip and sew without using pins which makes things go a lot faster.  Here are the last blocks that I pieced.  These are test blocks, however I always use one large, or several medium for the preemie sized quilts I donate.
I must get back to choosing fabrics and more curve piecing before I loose my mojo.   Happy Quilting!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, my, Carol. The curves add so much movement. This is really exciting!
    best, nadia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting and joining my site. I have connected to follow you also. I know from the name of your site that we have that much in common; for I too am retired and loving it.

      Delete