Tuesday, January 1, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR,

hallelujah,and amen.  Praise God, for He has brought us thus far.  I am forgetting those things which are behind and pressing toward the things to come. I'll be looking to Him, who is the author and finisher of my faith.
I pray for peace for each of my followers and who stop by from time to time.  I love your comments and kind words.
I hope that I can encourage you this year not only with my art, but with food for thought.                                 A new day has dawned, 2013

                            View from my front patio just before the sun rises
                                            about a quarter of a mile away

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love that, "am forgetting those things which are behind and pressing toward the things to come", something I need to embrace! Thank you for visiting my blog, and your kind comments - blessings in the New Year!

    ReplyDelete