Thursday, November 15, 2012

Tell Me What You See

I know, I know I have been MIA, but I have good reasons.  I've had more demands put upon me in caring for my beloved. He's good and in good health, but I am constantly having more physical obligations taxed upon me.  I am not complaning by any means, just letting you all know I have been away from my  blog for very good reasons.  It is not that I could not have added a post here or there, but I have a lot of projects that I have been attempting to complete.  Below you will see one of my new patterns that I designed years ago and have just gotten around to printing the pattern and doing my first actual draft in fabric.
Please tell me what you think this is and or what else does this piece need.  And no, it is not a mountain.  To the person who closely identifies this will receive a prize of one of my picture postcards.  Prize to be given after I review the comments will be shown in next post.  You have one week from today which will  be the day after Thanksgiving Day since it falls on next Thursday.
So, put on your thinking caps and tell what you see.  I will reveal in the next post just what this is and a glimpse of the prize.


9 comments:

  1. I don't know what it is but I do like it. My initial impressions was a rainbow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Karen it is not a rainbow, but thanks for trying.

      Delete
  2. It is an umbrella in the middle of an ocean/beach.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss.Debra you are right, it is an umbrella.

      Delete
  3. It's a beach ball that belongs to the little girl crying on the sandy beach.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What an imagination, you had me thinking that there was a little girl.

      Delete
  4. Hi, Carol. I don't want to win any prizes. This is a gorgeous piece as it is--an abstract half circle floating above a sea. LUV the colors! It will be interesting to see what you do with it.
    best, nadia

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete