Sunday, July 8, 2012

God has strengthened me

during the month of June.  I've learned to trust God more and to believe in His hand of mercy as He leads and guides me through my adversities.  Sometimes things happen to us and we are led to not even keep on discussing it or bringing it up.  This is where faith comes in.  I do not feel the need to discuss what really happened, but, I do want to say God brought me through and He can do the same for you. 
I used to cry a lot, but since I've become a caregiver I cannot afford to fall apart and lay on my bed sobbing.  I have a lot of responsibility that I choose to attend to rather than  feeling sorry for my self.  All praises go to God for His unfailing mercies He extends to each of us.
I thank God for putting love in my heart so I'm able to give as needed to others.  Thought I'd share a zentangle that has hearts that represent love.
Have a good day and a safe summer.


5 comments:

  1. this is a beautiful image...do you plan to translate it in fabric or print the image onto fabric?

    And YES! May we stay open to the Grace of God...it is sufficient! Hangeth in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Karen. I'm undecided about what I'm going to do with this and a myriad of other pieces that I have done. I do know the skin tone and clarity of the face has to be worked on if printed on fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carol. Thanks for commenting on my blog. I love what you're doing with your art making, especially the heading image here on your blog, which is so vibrant.

    May you continue to find strength and joy in life through God. Blessings for all that you are doing for others, too.

    Love, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your new blog look, icon and your zentangle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by Kit, I've had this look for a while now, but I appreciate the compliment.

    ReplyDelete