Thursday, June 14, 2012

Trees, and art quilts are

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        still on my mind.  I've been having a lot of business to take care of and have not had time to post.  I'm now beginning to see the light at the end of that tunnel.  Praise God!!
I have been designing a modern style quilt, this will be my first modern style quilt.  I have also painted the background of my latest tree quilt and have decided on the borders and trim I'm going to use on it.  I think. 



Sunrise in the Valley

The clothes making has been put on hold, but I intend to get  back to some new pieces this weekend. Here's a glimpse of what the tree quilt will possibly look like when complete, but don't be surprised if the border and trim is different the next time you see it.  It seems that the more time I have to critique something there's always a good chance it will change.  Well, I have to go now, I must get back to my gardening. I hope to post a picture of  my new dahlia and the finished tree quilt soon.  So, remember to put the pedal to the metal and keep on sewing.

3 comments:

  1. Carol, this is lovely, I get so inspired when I come to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting. I look forward to hearing from my new found friends across the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carol,
    I got a thing for trees and these I love. Thank you so much for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete