Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Sewing, designing, and gardening

has been my routine for the past weeks.  I try to do a little of each everyday, hoping to get all of the outside work done before the heat of the summer.  It's early here for me so I thought before I get really busy I'd do a somewhat generic post.  Nature is wonderful and I'm loving all the blooms and signs that the winter is finally over, and spring has definetly SPRUNG.  Here are a few shots from my patio and back garden that I have been working in lately.  HAVE A BLESSED DAY.  And remember, this is the day that the Lord has made, rejoice and be glad in it.  
Beautiful Moth on the wall

Late Spring Arrival







Kalonche in it's full glory




Fushia bud just before opening

Fuschia making it's debut


2 comments:

  1. Hello Carol,
    Yes, the fruit leather is on parchment paper. Your comment comes as a "noreply".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Carol. Well, it's easy to tell that your garden has received TLC. I don't dare take any garden pictures--too many weeds!
    best, nadia

    ReplyDelete