Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Fabric for sale at Spoonflowers


Companion Fabric

Focus Fabric
 I'm taking a leap of faith and putting my fabric designs out there for sale.  This will be my first attempt at designing and selling fabrics.  I love trying new things and this is a first for me.  I was inspired by Kweli Kitwana who has an African American line of fabrics on this same site.  Thanks Kweli for encouraging me in this area. Follow the link on the right side of my blog for directions to my new store.  I have lots of designs to work on and have already started a some what small portfolio for new designs.  I'm very excited.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Karen. Believe it or not, it is a leap of faith. I won't be dissappointed whatever, it's just something else to do with all the time I don't have.

    ReplyDelete